Cost of Hair Transplant Surgery
The average hair restoration method transplants 500 to 3,000 grafts. Remember, each of these grafts contain about one to four hairs. Most hair restoration clinics will charge $3 to $12 per graft. This outcome is an average cost of $4,000 to $10,000. Mega transplant sessions with 2,500 grafts will range upwards of $12,000. Most people pay about 500 grafts hair transplant cost.
There are lots of factors that contribute to the final cost of amount. The hair clinic, the expertise and experience of the surgeon, how many 500 grafts hair transplant cost, number of sessions, and a number of factors will affect the price. Paying for grafts will bring the average cost per graft down. I Additional, the type of hair you will have will replace the cost. Hair type (curly, straight, wavy) standard (thickness), and color will change the number of grafts needed.
- Average cost of hair transplant surgery: $8,000
- Average cost per graft: $7.00
- Full average grafts number per surgery: 2,000
- 500 grafts hair transplant cost
Picking The Best Surgeon
If you are serious about undergoing transplant surgery, the most vital thing is to do your due diligence. Finding a professional surgeon is paramount to the end result and full look of your new head of hair. Paying slightly extra for a credible surgeon who knows what they are doing is valve it. Remember, hair transplantation is a team effort. The surgeon works combine with a team of technicians to collect and transplant donor follicles. It is likely that a high regarded surgeon will also have a skilled, trustworthy team under them but it is still a best idea to ask how long they have been working with their team and the experience of their team members.
What to Ask Your Potential Surgeon?
- You will also want to identify surgeon who provide ten or more sets of before and after images. These need to be taken from the same angle so you will truly be capable to view the outcomes.
- Look for signs of editing or different lighting, etc.
- Ask surgeons for references of patients so you can talk their experiences and whether or not they were relax with the surgeon.
- Finally, you can check your state medical board to view if any complaints have been filed for the precise clinic you are interested in.
- One of the top times to address all these concerns and questions is during your primary consultation.